I have such a craving for meat and cheese nachos today. I've already asked Rob to run over to get me an order from the Red Pepper restaurant, which is just around the corner. I'm gonna have them with tomatoes, onions and green peppers.
I heard from a close friend that her husband had a stroke and is in the hospital. This is not a good thing at all. He is doing ok, just has some trouble with his speech, but it is unknown at this time how long he is going to be hospitalized. And Lynn will probably be retiring from her job (something a bunch of us have been begging her to do for some time now) because he will need to have someone with him 24 hours a day.
We had quite a storm go through this morning. Very loud and lots of rain. It is still quite dark out, but the neighborhood ducks are back on the lake so the storm must be past. It is still gonna rain awhole lot more before today is done. At one point, during the storm, the water on the lake was FLAT! It was rather eerie to see. It is back to being it's little wavy self now.
1 comment:
That's my girl... food is most important. Sad for your friends husband, hope he's OK?
Post a Comment