Paper crafter, yarn crafter, grandmother, friend, Michigander, Tiger baseball junkie and owned by a jackshund
I LOVE this happy pic of you :) and I like the 'list' idea... I may have to borry that :)
I was going to say the same, such a happy picture Leslie!
I love this pic of you too! Looks like I am not the only one!! LOL Your blog is so cool.. I think I might be starting to get "into blogs" La-
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I LOVE this happy pic of you :) and I like the 'list' idea... I may have to borry that :)
I was going to say the same, such a happy picture Leslie!
I love this pic of you too! Looks like I am not the only one!! LOL
Your blog is so cool.. I think I might be starting to get "into blogs"
La-
Post a Comment