Friday, September 22, 2006

Back to this being tagged business

The rules are : List 5 weird things about yourself or your pets. Tag 5 friends and list them. Then, those people need to write on their blogs about 5 weird things, and state the rules, and tag 5 more people. Don't forget to let the people you tag know by posting a comment on their blog!

I am tagging Kathy, Leah, Michelle, Paula, and Stayce
  1. Miss Molly visits her own newsgroup and talks to her four-footed friends there.
  2. I like to sing gross and/or silly songs in groups of 700 or more.
  3. I wear my sunglasses almost constantly when I am outside, sun up to sun down.
  4. I lose my key ring at least once daily.
  5. I have at least 50 Scouting t-shirts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

getting to the subject of spiders - do they get into your house? The one I showed you, well they live out in the garden ... and they ain't coming in my pad LOL... happy saturday and scrapping Leslie :) xx