Paper crafter, yarn crafter, grandmother, friend, Michigander, Tiger baseball junkie and owned by a jackshund
Wednesday, July 05, 2006
How?
Tell me how am I supposed to live without you Now that I've been lovin' you so long How am I supposed to live without you How am I supposed to carry on When all that I've been livin' for is gone
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh Leslie. I'm so very sorry for your loss. I can't imagine the loss and sorrow you are feeling. Know we at WT's are here for you. Thank you for posting pictures. Take care and remember if you need anything, you know where to find us. God bless.
wLeslie...I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of your DH! What joy you must have shared thru the 32 years of marriage. The pictures are great....are grandkids just great?!
You know we ALL care about you so keep us posted on your grandkids at WT's!
I still don't know what to say. I am so very saddened by your news. Seeing the pics of Chuck and your family really makes it even more unbelievable. I will keep you in my prayers!
Some of the best women you'll ever meet are praying for you right now at WT. Hang in there and check in when you can!
Leslie - I can't imagine how numb and lost you feel. Please know that I am thinking of you. Hold tight to your memories, and celebrate the long life you shared together. ((((hugs))))
i am just so sad for you. i lost my daughter suddenly and i know there is just nothing anyone can say to make you feel better. please know that i am thinking of you and praying for your heart to feel lighter soon. take care.
Leslie - I am so, so, so sorry. I know that nothing I can say can touch the grief you are feeling, but please know that I will forevermore be praying for you. Please find some measure of comfort in family, friends, and those of us at WT who care so very much for you. May God give you comfort.
Leslie, What a loving tribute. I hope you know that all the girls at MC are here for you - we'd be there in a heartbeat if we could. Remember to lean on your friends and family as you begin your grieving process. And don't hesitate to ask anyone for help. We all love you very much! Stephanie
Leslie, I am so very sorry for your loss. You're on my mind every day and I pray that your heart will mend. I love all the pics of Chuck - he looks like such a sweetie!!
Hugs & prayers for you. In time it won't hurt so much, but there are always those days you think you can't quite make it. You'll always have the memories and no one can take those away.
8 comments:
Oh Leslie. I'm so very sorry for your loss. I can't imagine the loss and sorrow you are feeling. Know we at WT's are here for you. Thank you for posting pictures. Take care and remember if you need anything, you know where to find us. God bless.
Christina
wLeslie...I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of your DH! What joy you must have shared thru the 32 years of marriage. The pictures are great....are grandkids just great?!
You know we ALL care about you so keep us posted on your grandkids at WT's!
I still don't know what to say. I am so very saddened by your news. Seeing the pics of Chuck and your family really makes it even more unbelievable. I will keep you in my prayers!
Some of the best women you'll ever meet are praying for you right now at WT. Hang in there and check in when you can!
{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}
Leslie - I can't imagine how numb and lost you feel. Please know that I am thinking of you. Hold tight to your memories, and celebrate the long life you shared together. ((((hugs))))
i am just so sad for you. i lost my daughter suddenly and i know there is just nothing anyone can say to make you feel better. please know that i am thinking of you and praying for your heart to feel lighter soon. take care.
Leslie - I am so, so, so sorry. I know that nothing I can say can touch the grief you are feeling, but please know that I will forevermore be praying for you. Please find some measure of comfort in family, friends, and those of us at WT who care so very much for you. May God give you comfort.
Leslie,
What a loving tribute. I hope you know that all the girls at MC are here for you - we'd be there in a heartbeat if we could. Remember to lean on your friends and family as you begin your grieving process. And don't hesitate to ask anyone for help. We all love you very much!
Stephanie
Leslie, I am so very sorry for your loss. You're on my mind every day and I pray that your heart will mend. I love all the pics of Chuck - he looks like such a sweetie!!
Hugs & prayers for you. In time it won't hurt so much, but there are always those days you think you can't quite make it. You'll always have the memories and no one can take those away.
Post a Comment