I believe I had the second worst migraine of my life yesterday. At one point I nearly called EMS because the pain was so intense. It was different from any others I have ever had, in that it hurt more if I lay my head down, and even more, if I laid on my right side, which is the side of my head where the migraine originated. But I was too tired to sit up, so I propped myself up with pillows on the couch, and slept there all day.
It subsided as the day progressed, mainly due to all the Fiorinal I put into my system. I woke up this morning feeling great, but I am now feeling a twinge of pain coming back. I popped another Fiorinal, so hopefully it won't come back.
But the dizziness is gone :) Maybe that is gonna become my aura - dizziness for a few days and then a blinger of a migraine. I sure hope not.
No comments:
Post a Comment