Sunday, February 12, 2006

What To Do Today?

What to do today? My list is rather long. Should I spend time on my Wood Badge presentation? Should I be working on the laundry? And there are meds to be picked up at the pharmacy... I even could be working on a scrapbook layout - I do have a challenge that I would like to finish up today.

But here I sit at the computer, which is the place I would much rather be than doing any of the above things. I really don't have too much to do here. I've answered all my email, visited all my forums (some of them several times), and even uploaded some new graphics to my website.

I did get a few of layouts done this past week. I'm really quite pleased with them. They meet some of the challenges on the Memory Creators board.

No comments: